Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wide Angle shots








For some unknown reason, I like to take wide angle shots of my kids. Maybe it's because I think it's funny. Here are just a few in my collection. By the way, the second picture you see is Kate as a baby. The last picture is Gabe.

5 comments:

  1. You're so funny -- someday you should do a post of all those weird things you do to the pictures - stretching them out and stuff! :)

    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty amusing! Love, Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. it totally thought that was 2 pics of Gabe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up. I love seeing that you have an update to your blog because I know that somehow I am either going to go away from it smiling, or cracking up.

    The picture of Ava is just plain freaky. I also thought the picture of Kate was Gabe.

    mandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wide angle shots too! Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete