I could take this weather all year (high of 70 and sunny). I let Brooke do her schoolwork outside and let the other kids play with playdough and push Gabe in the swing. Brooke finished her work in record time and spent the rest of the day playing too.
Gabe goes high in that swing, doesn't he?
Oh, and the pictures of Kate running- that's when I asked her to stay still for a picture. What a little stinker...but such a lovable one.






Seriously, can your kids can any cuter??? Going by how high Gabe was swinging, I am gonna have to say that he may just be your daredevil. Lookout!! I love the pictures of Brooke doing her homework, can you ask her if she still likes her teacher for me?
ReplyDeleteAnd the one of Kate pouting is my favorite. So Kate...
Mandi
What an adorable bunch of children!!You can see how much fun they are having by their smiles!Kate is so sweet, even when she pouts! Love, Mom B.
ReplyDelete