Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hats






we picture {this}

A photo blog (that you can go to by clicking on the button above) was started by a group of talented picture-taking moms. This month the theme is "hats," and anyone can link a hat picture to the blog. So, since I love photography (even though I'm still a beginner), I sorted through all my pictures and chose this one of Ashton at age 16 months, wearing a Santa hat. I love how his eyes just twinkle with mischief in this picture.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT Tara!!!! That smile is PRICELESS! :)

    Good to see you at moms group last night!

    xo
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a face. He's precious. Great photo!

    Wanda
    www.atlastmilanscominhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so precious!! Love, Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy shot! Great capture!!

    ~Leah
    www.wepicturethis.com
    www.leahhoskinsphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful clear photo. oh and adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete