...Chad walked into the Civil Affairs office in China and saw his newest daughter for the first time
...Ava felt the embrace of a Daddy for the first time in her life
This is what I posted to my blog one year ago while I was waiting for Chad to arrive home with Brooke and Ava from China:
I put together a little slide show to the song "Unfailing Love." The first time I heard this song back in August 2007 (after we had just been matched with Ava) , I was looking at Ava's picture and thinking that the same unfailing love Christ has for us... He has that same love for all 150,000 orphans all over the world...and He wants us to have this kind of love for those the world has forgotten...
Check back over the next few days; I'm going to be posting a few more pictures from their time in China.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









What a change in a year! What a wonderful picture of what God does in our lives.
ReplyDeleteLove
LeAnn