Posted for the first time, this photo was taken in China on a boat ride. Ava had to "go" and when you gotta go, well, let's just say that Chad is good at improvising. My dad (who went to China with Chad and Brooke)_managed to capture all the memorable moments from the trip on film. Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh how I remember this moment. Poor Ava really had to go. I remember her looking up and Chad with her big beautiful eyes and you could tell she was trying to tell him something. This was just too good of a moment NOT to get on film.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I am sure in a few years Ava is not going to agree.
Mandi
How funny!! A true candid shot! Mom B.
ReplyDeleteGood to know how it is done. Thanks Chad.
ReplyDeleteso cute! ava obviously felt safe with chad already at that point.
ReplyDeleteHow funny! I post about poop, you post about pee - it's all good! :)
ReplyDeleteLeAnn
oh my....GREAT shot! :-)
ReplyDeleteit actually brings back memories of my childhood...warning WTMI at this moment!
anyhow, we lived in the wilds of the NW and we didn't have running water on our wild west property....no outhouse was built yet (actually never did get that finished) and so, the next best thing were logs...tree's that have fallen over.
ya' know, ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do!
;-)
thanks for the memory!
marna :-)