

Today the kids and I all looked at pictures of each of them when they were Gabe's age. They were so cute, I thought I'd post some to the blog. Here are some pictures of my other kids at 10 months.
Brooke:

Kate:
Ava at 20 months (the youngest picture we have of her)

Ashton:

So who do you think Gabe looks the most like?
Oh, and here's a contest. Who are the babies in these pictures????






Gabe and Kate? Or is this a trick question, and one of them is actually you? :)
ReplyDeleteMy guess is Gabe on the Left and Kate on the right. Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteI think Gaby looks like himself--each of the kids has their own look--probably some similarity to Brooke and Kate--not Ashton though. Love, Mom B.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I think Gabe looks like Ava! LOL! Seriously though, I don't think he really looks like any of the other kids.
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to say that Gabe is on the right, and Kate the left.
Kelsey thinks Gabe looks like Brooke! Gramma B.
ReplyDeleteToo cute and fun, Tara!
ReplyDeleteGabe has the same hair as Kate at ten months old. Other than that, they all look like themselves!
I'm going with the consensus...Gabe and Kate (in that order) wearing the wig.
Gabe on left, Kate on right! :) Dare I ask what the wig is for/from?! LOL
ReplyDeleteLeAnn