Saturday, May 16, 2009

Having fun with Photoshop

I took some pictures of a leaf (and some of the seeds that fall off of our oak tree) on our wet deck today. Then I adjusted the saturation in photoshop and wow! Look at all the colors reflected from the water on the deck. In the 2nd picture, I cranked up the saturation a ton. Some of the original photos are at the end of this post. The idea came from my photo-friend Rebecca.


6 comments:

  1. Love it Tara! That one on the top right is AWESOME! Isn't it fun seeing colors pop out?

    Too cool!

    xo
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now that I am done with school for the summer, I need a photoshop tutorial. You think you might be up to it????

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! so beautiful. it's amazing all the colors that are there! great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great pictures. The colors are amazing and just make you feel so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! That is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete