Friday, May 1, 2009

Brookie

Brooke is 7 1/2 now. I think 7 is such a cute and fun age, but then again I've loved her at every age.



































One of the things I love about Brooke is her great love for her siblings, particularly Baby Gabe. She is so good with him...she plays with him a lot, she holds him while practicing her piano and sometimes while doing her schoolwork (when he lets her), and she begs to go get him out of his crib in the mornings. One morning I overslept (Chad was already at work) and I woke up to see Gabe sitting in his highchair eating Cheerios. Brooke had gotten him out of his crib when he woke up, put him in his highchair and fed him! She's a baby-lover like I am (well how could you not be when we are talking about this cute face):











4 comments:

  1. These pictures are GREAT! I love Brooke, and wish she was going to China with me. Can I borrow her??

    I don't think I have ever seen a child as caring and loving to her siblings as her. She is such a little mommy.

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have EVERY right to be in SUCH love with your sweetie!!!!! she is VERY special!!!!!

    just like her mommy!! :-)

    love ya,
    marna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brookie is such a beautiful little girl--inside and out--we are proud to be her grandparents!! Love, Mom B. ps. of course, Gaby is a real charmer too

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi
    You have very nice kids.My name is sarah.I from china. I am look Gracie blog.so I find you blog ,You have 4 chinese kids,very nice.happy family.
    sarah

    ReplyDelete