
Kate is a character. When Kate's bored she finds things to do, sometimes good things, sometimes not so good things. When Kate's been sitting in the car for many hours driving back from Florida, Kate finds things to occupy her time. Here are some things we heard coming from the back of the van on our drive home:
"Mom, Kate is giving me her wet peanuts from her mouth!"
"Mom, Kate is dumping the trash bag all over the van!"
"Mom, Kate said Poopy!"
"Mom, Kate put her gum in my hair!"
Yes, with Kate, life is never boring. Oh, and I heard all this in a span of about 30 minutes.
I still haven't had a chance to look at our vacation pictures. The last few days have been busy with unpacking, laundry, catching up on mail/bills, and trying to keep the kids away from Chad as he recovers from getting his wisdom teeth pulled yesterday.
"Mom, Kate is giving me her wet peanuts from her mouth!"
"Mom, Kate is dumping the trash bag all over the van!"
"Mom, Kate said Poopy!"
"Mom, Kate put her gum in my hair!"
Yes, with Kate, life is never boring. Oh, and I heard all this in a span of about 30 minutes.
I still haven't had a chance to look at our vacation pictures. The last few days have been busy with unpacking, laundry, catching up on mail/bills, and trying to keep the kids away from Chad as he recovers from getting his wisdom teeth pulled yesterday.






Kate is so much like my Gabe. Life is certainly never dull when he is around. Tell Chad to get well. I had my wisdom teeth pulled in college and I still remember the pain and discomfort.
ReplyDeleteMandi
Ah, a female Theo! Does anyone pick her out of your family's photos and say, "she's ornery, isn't she?" ? That's what they do with Theo - people who have never met him! :)
ReplyDeleteLeAnn
Too funny! Look at the twinkle in her eye - what a great picture. Poor Chad, by the way. Hope he's recovering OK.
ReplyDelete