That looks quite uncomfortable and a little bit freaky! Have you considered re-naming him SpiderMan?! :)LeAnn
Its a bird, its a plane, no ,its ASH-MAN!!! What a cool kid. Love, Mom B.
Oh my gosh, I used to get so mad at my sister because she could do that and I couldn't. Go Ashton!Mandi
oh my!
HEHEHE...I posted a pic of Zach like that a while ago!!! Silly Boys!
Lucy does that, too!! drives me crazy - :)
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
That looks quite uncomfortable and a little bit freaky! Have you considered re-naming him SpiderMan?! :)
ReplyDeleteLeAnn
Its a bird, its a plane, no ,its ASH-MAN!!! What a cool kid. Love, Mom B.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I used to get so mad at my sister because she could do that and I couldn't. Go Ashton!
ReplyDeleteMandi
oh my!
ReplyDeleteHEHEHE...I posted a pic of Zach like that a while ago!!! Silly Boys!
ReplyDeleteLucy does that, too!! drives me crazy - :)
ReplyDelete