Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm back.

Come on.
I know you missed me.
You've been checking my blog every day and wondering why I haven't posted.
It's been driving you crazy.
I just know it.
Well, we've been to Florida and back.
That's right, we drove- with our 5 kiddos- 20 hours each way to Naples Florida for an ocean-vacation.
It was hard work, but very fun and very worth it.
The kids did great on the drive and loved the sand (of course).
Once we get unpacked and settled and I have a chance to look over the pictures, I'll post a few of them here.
I know you can't wait.
If you get a chance, check out Rebecca's blog here for pictures from the China playdate that I posted about 2 posts ago. Make sure you check out the first 2 posts; she's a great photographer and captured some great moments.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back and that you had a safe, good trip! Looking forward to seeing your blog posts again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back! Its great that the kids did so well on the trip. Love, Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went 20 hours?? Wowza, girl. :) We went about 22 last vaca but it was TOTALLY worth it! And I'm glad your trip was too! :)

    Glad you're back... and yes I can't wait to see pics of all the kids in the sand & sun. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you made it home safe and sound. We are still in Florida and the kids are enjoying the sand and beach too. Look forward to seeing your pictures. Elisa

    ReplyDelete