Thursday, June 4, 2009
A Blessed Little Boy
Okay, first of all, I don't link my readers to other people's blogs that often. I figure you got enough stuff to do, right? Then there is the post that is just too good to not want to share with everyone. This is one of those posts. I've been following some adoption blogs (it's just what you do if you have adopted a child or are in the process). This blog is by a family adopting a little guy from Eastern Europe. What the adoptive mother has to say is so touching in that last paragraph. Click here if you want to read it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Tara,
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful post. THanks for sharing.
Mandi
I love it...totally made me cry!!! Got to add another blog to follow now!!
ReplyDeleteAmy
Tara,
ReplyDeleteDefinitely worthy of linking on your blog. Thanks for sharing.
LeAnn
Little Owen is darling!!It will be fun to see a smile on that cute face. Mom B.
ReplyDelete