Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sisters

These two cuties usually wake up around the same time and play together in the morning before everyone else is awake. The morning after Kate's birthday, Kate saw her birthday candy on the table and asked if she could have it. I told her to go outside and eat it on the deck. Ava followed her and stared at Kate eating her candy. Before I could ask Kate to share, she started giving Ava pieces and letting her lick her lollipop. Of course I grabbed my camera before this sweet moment could end!


























Most of the time, these two are either fighting or playing together. It changes from one minute to the next. Regardless, where one is, the other usually is too.

2 comments:

  1. What precious, beautiful little girls!! Its such a joy to be their Gramma. Love Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful moment you were able to capture. These two are going to have a fantastic friendship through the years.

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete