Chad made and decorated her princess cake. Pretty good, huh?
I love these pictures of Kate playing in our garden. She is so beautiful.
Her nickname is "Yummy." Why? Because, despite the fact that Kate is strong-willed and opinionated and yells thing like "Don't argue with a 4-year-old!" to her siblings when they disagree with her, she is still so affectionate and yummy to me. Happy birthday Kate; you are so loved!






Did Chad really make that cake? And if so, is he taking orders?
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, Kate is a very beautiful little girl.
I can't believe she says "Don't argue with a 4 year old." That is too cute.
Kate is beautiful! All the more reason to keep her and strong-willed Theo apart when they're older! :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the cake, Chad!
And yes, I love your new blog design.
Love
LeAnn
Yes, Kate is a real sweetheart-she cracks me up!!We sure get a "kick" out of her--you are right, she can be stubborn but is very loving. Love, Mom and Dad B.
ReplyDelete