I usually don't take part in these little blog games, but I have too many "not my child moments" to not play along. The following things did NOT happen recently:
It was not my almost 4-year-old who answered "feeding Gabe his boogers" when I asked her what in the world she was doing with her fingers in her baby brother's mouth.
This same generous child did not declare the other day, "When I get to heaven, I'll NEVER have to share."
And this same child certainly did not stand on the couch and move the big hand on the clock after I told her she was going to "sit on that couch for a time-out until the big hand gets to the 12." No, she'd never do that.
And she of course never yells, "Don't look at my pretty face!!!" when she's mad. That would be vain and rude.
And finally, my 7-year-old most definitely did not try "just three squirts" of each kind of perfume sample at Target when I was busy getting a prescription. No, she knows better than that.
Whew, I feel much better getting all that out, admitting what my sweet angels did NOT do lately.






What a riot. Thats our Kate!! Life with her is NEVER boring--as for Brookie, I guess she is growing up, and wanting to smell pretty! Mom B.
ReplyDeleteTHAT'S some funny stuff!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! And I am so glad that I was not in the perfumified car ride home after Target. Can you say windows down...
ReplyDeleteMy Not Me! post
Hi! Just found you on My Charming Kids, I have 5 kids too:)You know that means Im following you now right! I never take my kids to the perfume counter and we certainly dont (even me haha) spray ourselves with the most expensive! My 4 year old son does not love the Paris Hilton perfume, that would be weird!
ReplyDeletethanks for the laugh!!! how were the fumes in the van ride home after the perfume dousing?
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff! Good job, Tara!
ReplyDeleteLeAnn
Hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLOL Tara. I was laughing all the way through this. :)
ReplyDelete