Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gabe!!!

My sweet baby is one now. Where in the world did the last year go???? It seems only yesterday he was born. Even Brooke said to me, "Mom, I feel sad that Gabe is so big and not a tiny newborn anymore." Oh well, we celebrated his birthday anyway. This little guy us SO well loved by his mommy, daddy and brother and sisters. Happy birthday, Gabe!















































































































































He actually turned one in Florida and we had his party there. His new presents (trucks) kept him happy for a long time on the drive home as you can see.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh is he seriously ONE??? I swear Tara... he looks OLDER than when I saw him last at playgroup!! And he's oh so cute and yummy!!!!

    Happy birthday, little Gabe-man! Love the photos and the new trucks look like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I CANNOT believe he is one already. He is such a cutie.

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous boy!! he is such a doll-baby. Love, Gramma B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so sweet. Love those teeth! Happy Birthday, Gabe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetheart!! I cant believe he is a year old already...I remember holding him sitting at Barnes and Noble!!
    Blessings
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious boy! Good job on the cake! :)

    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete