Precious photos of precious little ones! Love, Mom B.
Hey, at least you took pictures & have posted them on your blog! :)LoveLeAnn
Tara, I just wanted to say thanks for your comment. I helps to know my feelings are normal :) Many thanks, alysha
Hi Tara, I spoke with my Mom (Cheri Scherry) today. She told me to get in contact with you. You have a beautiful family! I'd love to hear any and all advice/info you may have. I look forward to talking with you.Sincerely,Alison Yoder
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Precious photos of precious little ones! Love, Mom B.
ReplyDeleteHey, at least you took pictures & have posted them on your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteLove
LeAnn
Tara, I just wanted to say thanks for your comment. I helps to know my feelings are normal :) Many thanks, alysha
ReplyDeleteHi Tara,
ReplyDeleteI spoke with my Mom (Cheri Scherry) today. She told me to get in contact with you. You have a beautiful family! I'd love to hear any and all advice/info you may have. I look forward to talking with you.
Sincerely,
Alison Yoder