Seriously, I love baby butts. I can't help it. Especially when we are talking about a butt on my baby. (Gabe is cute here, right?)
Anyway, my baby's cute butt is not what this post is about. Seriously.
If you have a baby in diapers at your house, and you like to save money, then read on:
Go to Diapers.com and pick out your favorite brand of diapers (I personally love Luvs-no pun intended). Spend at least $49. When you check out, on the shopping cart page, enter this referral Code: TSPR4993
By entering this code, you will get $10 off your purchase. So you will get $49 dollars worth of diapers (or pull-ups) for $39. And, the diapers are no more expensive than the diapers at the store. In fact, jumbo-size packs of Luvs are on sale right now at Diapers.com for $7.99. I got 2 jumbo-size packs of Luvs and one big mega-box of Luvs all for $39. Anyway, if you order and put in the referral code, you get $10 off your order and I get a credit of $5. And, if you then refer someone and they put in your code (that you'll get once you order), you'll get a credit of $5. Cool, huh?






I LOVE this picture of Gabe. This is one you are going to have to pull out later to his future wife. Too funny
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute butt!! Gabe is such a little doll. Love, Mom B.
ReplyDeleteOK, those little cheeks and thighs are way too cute!!! This is a great tip on diapers - thanks!
ReplyDeleteCool, thanks for the tip Tara!! We've been buying a lot of Pull-Ups around here (1 more to potty train, then I'm home free!!) So I appreciate the savings!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest pic of Gabe and his little punkin butt. :)
xo