I said, "No, they are all my children."
Then she said, "Oh, I thought for SURE it was a daycare. You must really have your hands full." She made her point, don't you think? I thought it was funny anyway.
Brooke asked me the other day, "Why does everyone always say that you have your hands full, Mom?"
I told her they are noticing that my hands are so full of blessings. Here are a couple pictures of my "hand-full" of blessings. They don't look like much trouble, do they?


I love this last picture. All the kids are concerned that Gabe has a stick in his mouth!

By the way, call me nosy (yes, I am very nosy in fact) but I'm curious who is reading my blog. Could you please satisfy my curiousity and leave a comment on this post? It's easy.






I'm commenting b/c I had a comment to make not because you're asking me to comment. I'm contrary that way. :o)
ReplyDeleteANYWAY, I still can't believe that people say things like that to you!
You need sitemeter. Then you can at least tell where people are coming from when they read your blog.
Heather
Okay, I don't know, but I think Ashton looks like quite a handful. He really needs to calm down. LOL
ReplyDeleteAnyway, that's my comment.
what great photos!! The next time someone says, "are they all yours?", you could say, "Yes, and I teach all of them also!"--that might bring a couple of surprised looks!! Love, Gramma Bruckner
ReplyDeleteReading faithfully...even though this is one of 86 new posts in my Google Reader.
ReplyDeleteyou know, I get a kick when people declare "You must have your hands full!" and I only have 2 of my many small children with me. "You don't know the half of it!"
ReplyDeleteHi Tara-
ReplyDeleteI'm reading! Love your posts and pictures.
Anne
hey Tara,
ReplyDeleteSo glad you continued to blog!
Check out mine for the BIG news...
Kristin
Hi Tara, I'm Wendy in OH and I follow your blog...I have Abigail Xin Ru from Nanjing who we adopted in May of 07, plus a wonderful husband and two boys, Jack 16 and Zach 14...there you go!
ReplyDelete