Okay, I'm going to show off the extent of my photography skills for my first post. I wold LOVE to learn real photography (like how to take pictures in manual mode, how to mess with depth of field, make the background blurry, all that), but for now I'll just enjoy my point-and-shoot and of course editing my pictures in Adobe Photoshop.The first picture is one that I edited. The original follows. Kate wouldn't give me a smile or even look at the camera when I wanted her to (she has her own mind; that is for sure). But it turns out that I love this first shot of her. She is such a beauty.








pretty darn good if you ask me.
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin cute.
ReplyDeleteYes, Kate does have a "mind of her own". Someday she will probably be a real leader. She sure resembles her Mommy at that age. Love, Mom B.
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! Gotta love the tutu dress over the jeans :-) Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture you edited. You do a great Job taking pictures. Maybe you should hire yourself out for some extra cash.
ReplyDeleteKrista