Aren't they cute? They sometimes dress alike, they are about the same size, and they hold hands once in awhile. But in my humble opinion, they do not look like twins. Not even close.
I found out not everyone shares my opinion. When we were out the other day, a woman came up to us and first asked the usual question which is, "Are they all yours?"
Then she pointed to Ava and Kate and asked if they were twins. Seriously. I wouldn't lie on my blog. Or in real life either.
So what do you think? Do they look like twins and if so, fraternal or identical? (or conjoined?)
Then she pointed to Ava and Kate and asked if they were twins. Seriously. I wouldn't lie on my blog. Or in real life either.
So what do you think? Do they look like twins and if so, fraternal or identical? (or conjoined?)






My vote is for conjoined! Seriously though, I think they do look a little alike especially their eyes and noses. LOL
ReplyDeleteMandi
That is so cute! They will grow up to be best friends....I think that is so sweet.....Riley called me Mommy one day and this lady asked, "is she really your daughter?".....I just laughed....
ReplyDeletebrandi
that is too funny! people!
ReplyDeleteOkay - you have been busy since last time I visited! Love the pictures - especially the naked baby ones! They're so cute when they're little and particularly plump! Good to see you today - Melissa
ReplyDeleteWhat a riot!! I guess when some people see matching outfits and kids the same size, they think twins, without looking at the kids. How funny! They are both such gorgeous little girls, and I'm not at all biased! Love, Mom B.
ReplyDeleteAHAHAHAHAHA! It's got to be the outfits. That is so funny Tara. :)
ReplyDeleteMissed you all today...
You should see the look on DH's face. He said, "That is just bizarre." He can't believe anyone would actually say or think that.
ReplyDeleteAshley saw the pic and said, "Are they going to kiss or what?" LOL
Personally, I thought you had quadruplets at first.
Oh, no, I meant quintuplets. Drat. Now it's not as funny. Not that it was that funny to begin with. I should go eat now and quit typing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh! I needed that...
ReplyDelete:)
WAY toooo funny!!!!!! :-) but then again, you already heard my laugh today! ;-)
ReplyDeleteit was great seeing you!
ALL your children are wonderfully beautiful!
love,
marna
tara...too funny, but people are already saying that Sammy looks like Zace...he of course says "but I dont have black hair and chinese eyes" Uhhh nope he doesnt lol
ReplyDeleteCute kiddos! ALM
ReplyDeleteThat is so hilarious! I love it! What a precious picture of the girls!
ReplyDelete