Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Risen!



Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend celebrating our Savior's Resurrection. Really, we should call this day "Resurrection Sunday" instead of "Easter Sunday" because of this. (After some discussion, Chad and I did decide, somewhat reluctantly, to let our children have an egg hunt, by the way.)

We had some additional excitement this weekend as we now have a new baby in our family. My brother and his wife welcomed baby Alayna Rae. She was 5 pounds, 14 ounces and is just precious (I'm not biased or anything).

3 comments:

  1. I know a lot of people who DO call Easter "Resurrection Sunday." :o) I've seen & heard it a lot over the last couple of years.

    Congrats on your new niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new niece is just precious. Glad to hear you let the kids have an egg hunt. I can't wait to see pictures.

    Don't forget, we get to talk to Drew tonight.
    YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby!! Of course, all of our grandbabies are gorgeous--as time goes by, I realize that ALL babies are gorgeous!! Love, Mom B.

    ReplyDelete