We are all so in love with her! Our biggest problem is that there is not enough Zoe to go around. Between all the kids and Mommy and Daddy, Zoe is going to get lots and lots of snuggling, attention and love.
Here are some pictures from the hospital. I'll try to take some more in the next few days and get them posted, too.






Welcome, sweet Zoe! Cannot wait to meet you! Congratulations, Sprunger family! She is beautiful! (And Brooke is a natural "mommy" - love how she's snuggling her baby sister)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful, and definitely looks like a Sprunger! LOVE all the pics of the kids loving on their baby sister, but I think my fav is of her and Brook, so, so sweet.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet her.
she is beautiful! and I can see how much lovin she's got coming her way. what a great family!
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous! What beautiful photos of all the kids! Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, she looks so sweet can't wait to hold her. Kelsey and Alayna love looking at the pics and I know they want to meet her too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, and we will see you all soon.
Congrats to your entire family! :) She is gorgeous!! Love love love her name, too. :) I'm excited for your family and enjoy seeing all of the photos of your family!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! She is beautiful! I love the picture of Brooke staring into her eyes! What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, she is beautiful! The Amblers
ReplyDelete