Monday, May 10, 2010

SAVE MONEY

Okay, my friend Amy has made a blog all about how to save money using coupons. I was skeptical because I've always used coupons and saved a dollar here or there, but it never really saved me that much. But the other day at Meijer, after using Amy's tips from her blog, I bought $74 worth of groceries for a total of $1.00 out of pocket. I spent $21 and have several print-out coupons ($20 worth of coupons that are good on my next order at Meijer). Crazy, huh? Let's just say that I'm stocked up on snacks, tomato soup, granola bars, and cereal for a long time! And for $1 out of pocket! If you want to save big money and also enter her giveaway for a Walmart gift card (giveaway ends today), then go here and start doing everything she says (trust me, you won't be sorry).

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend

    Oh my goodness, I am sooooo far behind on life :( Sorry to only be getting back to you now.

    No, I did not see Nikita. I wish I did. He was actually in the same room as Harper, so I looked for him every day. But he had bad pneumonia and was in hospital the entire time I was there. Poor baby.

    Soory I can't give you all this info about him. They did tell me he was the sweetest little guy.

    Love and hugs
    Adeye

    ReplyDelete