I love my group of "Nanjing Moms." There is a group of us, 6 who have all adopted from the same orphanage in Nanjing, China (and one who is planning to adopt). We get together as moms once a month and get our kids together for playdates regularly too. (We all live in the same city.) How blessed I feel to have these women in my life to share the joys and struggles of adoption. Sometimes we just photograph our "China treasures," but I thought it was time for a group shot. Here is a shot of just 12 of the 27 kids that we moms have combined! You have to click on the picture to enlarge it. Check out the video. I thought it would be fun to get a quick video of us trying to get the kids ready for the picture. I love it!4 of our China Treasures: Clara, Sammy, wiggly Mylee, and Ava (looking to see if Mylee will listen to her mom and sit up)

Gabe and Olivia (obviously very interested in each other)

Gabe with Olivia and Adalynn (how will he choose between them one day?)






How blessed you are to have such a wonderful group for support. So fantastic.
ReplyDeleteLOVE all the sweet pics :)
Love the pictures and video. I don't think I ever realized that we had 27 kids between all of us...WOW!!! How blessed we are.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mandi
How adorable they all are--pretty good-that many little ones in a photo!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteLeAnn
I love the pictures and video! The last picture of the three little ones is way too cute!
ReplyDeleteKelli