Ava is so photogenic and is always happy to sit and pose for me when I want to take pictures:) Is she a beauty or what?
Ava has been home for a year and a half now, has grown from a 2T to a size 4 and is going to be 5 years old in two weeks.
Adoption is a life-changing experience for the child obviously, but for the whole family too. There are challenges and rewards, good times and hard times. I will truly never be the same, I'll never look at life the same way, and things become unimportant that once seemed important.







What a beautiful little girl! I'm so proud to be her Gramma.
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious girl!
ReplyDeleteLeAnn
She is beautiful...I cant believe she is going to be 5 years old!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Amy
Oh my goodness, friend--she is absolutely stunning! How blessed you are.
ReplyDeleteI echo your sentiments, my Nanjing beauty has been home almost 2 1/2 years (over 1/2 her life) and will be five in March. Its amazing how she lives and how much love we all have for her. Thanks for sharing your heart.
ReplyDeleteWendy,
Mamma to Abigail Xin Ru (Cao Xin Ru) DOB 3-1-05, Gotch 5-8-07, oh yeah, and her brothers Jack (17) and Zach (14) who love her almost as much as her mamma and baba...