When I asked my 4-year-old why her baby brother was crying, she did not reply matter-of-factly, "He yelled at me so I had to spank him."
The other day when we were explaining to our children what an "heir" was and that if we were to die, they would inherit all our belongings, my 6-year-old did not proceed to ask, "And the candy?" referring to the candy I had just received for my birthday.
It was not my 1-year-old who got his hand stuck on a sticky spider trap that he saw in the basement just a few days ago. And then he certainly did not try to "bite" off the trap, getting spider body parts stuck in his mouth. That would be gross. And we certainly don't have giant spiders in our basement requiring us to lay out traps. No, that would be awful.
No, life is never boring around here.
And no, I wouldn't have it any other way.






Ha ha! I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteLove
LeAnn
That sounds like my Sprunger grandkids!! Its amazing what that Kate can come up with.Mom B.
ReplyDelete