Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Is it really true?

Guess who is closer to age 40 than age 30 today?

Yep, me.

Ouch. 36 definitely sounds old, doesn't it?

Seriously, I'm happy to be turning 36. After all, it's better than NOT turning 36, right?

I have been SO blessed with my life, especially the promise of eternal life from Christ, not to mention the blessings of my husband and my kids.

I can't wait to see what my kids wrapped up for me to open. They've been so busy upstairs "making" me gifts. Oh, how I love my kids.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Tara! I'm even closer to 40 than you are. Well, only by a year, but still..... I hope you have/had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Tara! Enjoy the gifts!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tara! Life is good no matter what age!! Your over 40 friend, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Can't wait to hear what the kids came up with! Enjoy the last few hours of your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy happy Birthday TARA!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a very happy birthday! I told you on facebook yesterday!
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete